Wednesday, September 30, 2026

You Are My Provider

Heavenly Father,

Thank You that Your Word promises:

“But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”

Lord, I come to You today trusting that promise. You see every need in my life—spiritual, emotional, physical, and practical. I confess that I sometimes worry or try to figure things out on my own. Forgive me for that.

I believe You are my Provider. Not according to what I deserve or what this world can offer, but according to Your endless riches in glory through Christ Jesus. You lack nothing, and in Him You have already given me everything I truly need.

So I ask You now: supply every need in my life. Meet the ones I see clearly and the ones I don’t yet understand. Fill what is empty, strengthen what is weak, and provide what is lacking—exactly as You know is best.

I rest in Your faithfulness. You have never failed, and You will not start with me. I trust You, Father.

In the Name of Jesus, Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment