Wednesday, October 7, 2026

The Promise That Silences Fear

Heavenly Father,

You have said, “For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.”

Lord, I come before You today resting in this promise. Thank You that Your thoughts toward me are not random or harsh, but intentional—filled with peace and hope. You see the end from the beginning, and You are working all things for a good and expected end in my life.

When uncertainty rises, when plans feel delayed, or when fear tries to take root, remind me that Your plans for me are good. Help me trust that You are not thinking of harm but of peace. Settle my heart in the knowledge that You hold my future securely.

Guide my steps according to Your wisdom. Align my desires with Your will. Give me patience as Your purposes unfold, and fill me with quiet confidence that the end You have prepared is better than anything I could design for myself.

I surrender my worries, my timelines, and my expectations to You. Let Your peace guard my heart and mind. May I walk forward each day knowing I am held by a God who thinks thoughts of peace toward me.

In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment